Sign Up Here For Updates!
My Facebook Page
- "The key to happiness is not6 hours ago
to make yourself into a different person;
it is to let yourself be even more
of who you really are."
Robert Holden ♥
- Beautiful...... be present, be grateful x1 day ago
Clear Your Next 10 Minutes Because This Video Could Change How Happy You Are With Your Entire Week
An old man and a little kidling are gonna show you how to fall in love with your own life.
- "Consider the Christmas season an invitation to master love. To love in a world of love is ideal, but to love in face of illusion is mastery. If you never send one Christmas card, give one present, show up at one party but remain in love, you will give the greatest gift of all" Alan Cohen2 days ago
- In the 2nd of my Christmas video blogs I share with you some questions to help you do a review of 2013 x3 days ago
A Few Questions To Help You Review 2013
Louise | Life Coaching
- Stop right now and notice your body & your breath, is it tense or relaxed? shallow or deep? Take a few long slow deep breaths, every exhale let go of any tension & negative thoughts. Right now is exactly where you are meant to be, it's all ok.4 days ago
Popular Tagsart Being Playful Being Present book Challenge Charity Colour Cooking Courage creative creativity dance Doing Things Differently Exercise Faith Fear Fun Giving graffiti Habits Health Healthy Honest Honesty India inspiration intention Kindness love Meditation Music NLP Patience Peace Peaceful photograph Playful Raw Food Reiki romance stories Synchronicity Trust writing Yoga
Category Archives: Being Kind
I recently re read Men Are From Mars Women are From Venus by John Gray. I first got it when I was a teenager and think I probably only flicked through it quickly back then, oh how I wish I … Continue reading
Wow what an amazing month it has been! From focusing on being kind all month I am feeling a real sense of love and connection with people and myself. I feel like something has shifted with in me and I … Continue reading
I have been very lucky this past week to be on the receiving end of lots of kindness as it’s been my birthday! The week started with a little party my friends put on for me before we all went … Continue reading
As I started my week I set out as usual trying to plan what I could do this week to fit in with my intention, but for some reason it felt wrong. Writing my post for last week also didn’t … Continue reading
Oh my goodness me…..I have never eaten so much cake in one week! As part of my intention for being kind and also to be honest my curiosity of seeing how cupcakes are made on a large scale I went … Continue reading