Sign Up Here For Updates!
My Facebook Page
- Welcome to the first of my video blogs! This one will guide you through a meditation to help set your intention for this Christmas time xx2 days ago
An Exercise to Help Set Your Intention For Christmas
Louise | Life Coaching
- New Moon today! It's a time for new beginnings, being creative, looking at what you have learnt and stepping into your truth. A great day to set your intentions.....what would you like to create?3 days ago
- What is your intention this Christmas? x3 days ago
A Christmas Intention
The beginning of December is a perfect time to set an intention for Christmas! Today I share mine.
- Rather than focusing on self improvement, what is wrong or lacking, instead focus on self acceptance - it's far more powerful ♥1 week ago
- Apparently people are having sex less frequently, one of the reasons being our addiction to technology! Even more reason to make time to do a digital detox!! If you'd like my free guide on how to do a digital detox, simply sign up for my newsletter and I'll send you a copy! (just pm me your email ad) x1 week ago
Modern life 'turning people off sex'
Money worries and the distractions of social media mean people are having sex less frequently, researchers suggest.
Popular Tagsart Being Playful Being Present book Challenge Charity Colour Cooking Courage creative creativity dance Doing Things Differently Exercise Faith Fear Fun Giving graffiti Habits Health Healthy Honest Honesty India inspiration intention Kindness love Meditation Music NLP Patience Peace Peaceful photograph Playful Raw Food Reiki romance stories Synchronicity Trust writing Yoga
Category Archives: Being Present
Something amazing has happened! I’ve met a really lovely man. He’s got so many qualities of what I look for in someone that it’s quite mind blowing. I kind of feel like I don’t want to write about it all … Continue reading
I’m an addict. I’ve known about it for a long time and most of the time I have it under control but it’s only been from going completely cold turkey I have really noticed the affect it had over me. … Continue reading
I have just finished a week of abstinence from reading, watching TV and very much limited usage of Facebook. This was all part of doing the course “The Artist’s Way” which helps to ignite your creative spirit and remove any blocks that … Continue reading
I am very excited to be able to show you our new website!! When I was away one of my intentions was to re create Create in a way that is truly authentic to who I am now and all I … Continue reading
I had one of those moments around 4.30 this morning where blind panic sets in. Where you think what the hell am I doing, am I making right decision and what if it all goes wrong?! It reminded me a … Continue reading
If there could be the most two contrasting holidays I have just been on them; I have gone from sending candle lit prayers down the River Ganges to dancing in my bikini, sangria in hand, at beach bar Bora Bora, … Continue reading
My month of “being present” is drawing to an end, my next perfectly timed intention is “being courageous”…as I leave for India on to have an adventure on my own. I will be continuing with paying attention in the moment … Continue reading
Since writing last week I have booked by flight to India for 1st Feb, woo hoo, and put my back out, boo. Not ideal when I am going to need to carry a heavy backpack next week! I have been … Continue reading
This time last week I was on the beach at Young Island, in St Vincent and The Grenadines, writing my first diary entry for the 5 day digital detox. We met every morning before breakfast on the beach to write, … Continue reading