Sign Up Here For Updates!
My Facebook Page
- Stop right now and notice your body & your breath, is it tense or relaxed? shallow or deep? Take a few long slow deep breaths, every exhale let go of any tension & negative thoughts. Right now is exactly where you are meant to be, it's all ok.7 hours ago
- "I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear." Thank You Nelson Mandela ♥3 days ago
- Welcome to the first of my video blogs! This one will guide you through a meditation to help set your intention for this Christmas time xx6 days ago
An Exercise to Help Set Your Intention For Christmas
Louise | Life Coaching
- New Moon today! It's a time for new beginnings, being creative, looking at what you have learnt and stepping into your truth. A great day to set your intentions.....what would you like to create?1 week ago
- What is your intention this Christmas? x1 week ago
A Christmas Intention
The beginning of December is a perfect time to set an intention for Christmas! Today I share mine.
Popular Tagsart Being Playful Being Present book Challenge Charity Colour Cooking Courage creative creativity dance Doing Things Differently Exercise Faith Fear Fun Giving graffiti Habits Health Healthy Honest Honesty India inspiration intention Kindness love Meditation Music NLP Patience Peace Peaceful photograph Playful Raw Food Reiki romance stories Synchronicity Trust writing Yoga
Tag Archives: Being Playful
I’ve got two sleeps left in my lovely flat with my fantastic friends and little fluff ball (my cat)…..everything part of my mind is screaming out “What on earth are you doing this for, you love your life here?!”. I … Continue reading
I can’t believe it’s nearly October! This month I’ve been working hard and playing harder, it’s flown by. I have had so much fun and had some great times with amazing friends. Stuart and Michael (my friend that I run … Continue reading
My feet have barely touched the ground this week, there’s been no chance of sitting around feeling sorry for myself missing Ibiza! I’ve played the game of doing holiday things each day and it’s certainly helped to beat the holiday blues. I’ve … Continue reading