My Facebook Page
- Last yoga workshop of the summer is on 13th July! We'll be focusing on the throat chakra, this energy centre resonates with our inner truth and helps us find a personal way to convey our voice to the outside.18 hours ago
- My intention this week is to TRUST, trust things are all working out perfectly & in just the right time. (and also trusting that Brighton & Hove will be free from rubbish again soon!)18 hours ago
This week I talk about rubbish, salt cleansing, sugar and trust!
- Yoga for Sporties 6 wk course starts this eve at Studio 57 Clinic, Hove. 7.30-9pm. Get ready to stretch those tight hamstrings, quads, calves and gluts!1 day ago
- ***FLASH SUMMER SALE***1 day ago
Up until 30th June 2013 my Journey of Intention eCourse is ONLY £30!!!! That’s 3 whole months of emails and intentions for only £30, which works out at only £10 a month! GRAB IT WHILE YOU CAN!!!
The Journey of Intention e-Course!
I am excited to announce The Journey of Intention e-Course!
- It's yoga time! 6-7pm at Revitalise on Western Road! See you there :-) xx2 days ago
Popular Tagsart Being Playful Being Present book Challenge Charity Colour Cooking Courage creative creativity dance Doing Things Differently Exercise Faith Fear Fun Giving graffiti Habits Health Healthy Honest Honesty India inspiration intention Kindness love Meditation Music NLP Patience Peace Peaceful photograph Playful Raw Food Reiki romance stories Synchronicity Trust writing Yoga
Tag Archives: creativity
A few weeks ago I went on a course called Embodiment Training for Coaches it was basically to learn techniques of gaining self awareness through how you move your body which I can now use with my clients. As a result of … Continue reading
I just got back from stumbling across the International Contemporary Art Show. I set out to walk through London and find some art somewhere, and hey presto there it was! It really is amazing how when you set your intention … Continue reading
Yesterday I took my self off to the Tate Modern along the River Thames, it was a beautiful day and even just the walking through Borough Market then along the river lifted my spirits and inspiration. I studied art up … Continue reading