My Facebook Page
- "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely" Roald Dahl :-)3 days ago
- "Open your heart to the world, to the people who live in it. Open yourself to creation. Open your heart to yourself, to the Universe, to life. Life will become magical. And you'll think back and smile. You will wonder why it took you so long to open your heart". Melody Beattie4 days ago
- Yoga Jam tonight....who said yogis don't know how to party? :-)4 days ago
The Yoga Jam @ The Old Market, 15 May 7:00 PM - Brighton Fringe #brightonfringe
A fusion of club night, show and community party that has sold out across the globe. Yoga is offered instead of alcohol with dancing to top DJs and live sets. Includes local graffiti, dance and circus artists and bespoke lighting installations. Sip on a smoothie, down a wheatgrass shot and get ready...
- “Somebody should tell us, right at the start of our lives, that we are dying. Then we might live life to the limit, every minute of every day. DO IT!! I say. Whatever it is that you want to do, do it now!! There are only so many tomorrows.”5 days ago
- Michael Landon
- Wow....check this out, Hay House World Summit, to access on line....so many amazing speakers and it's FREE! Sign up via this link x5 days ago
Hay House World Summit 2013
The Hay House World Summit will bring together 110 hour-long conversations with world-renowned experts from the personal-growth field to share with you the practical, applicable ways in which they incorporate their teachings in their own lives . . . and how you can do the same! Join us from June 1st...
Popular Tagsart Being Playful Being Present book Challenge Charity Colour Cooking Courage creative creativity dance Doing Things Differently Exercise Faith Fear Fun Giving graffiti Habits Health Healthy Honest Honesty India inspiration intention Kindness love Meditation Music NLP Patience Peace Peaceful photograph Playful Raw Food Reiki romance stories Synchronicity Trust writing Yoga
Tag Archives: dance
I was lucky enough to spend last week in London looking after my little (well actually quite big now) cat Fluff whilst her other mum was on her hols. I hadn’t really wanted to be in London during the Olympics with … Continue reading