My Facebook Page
- Last yoga workshop of the summer is on 13th July! We'll be focusing on the throat chakra, this energy centre resonates with our inner truth and helps us find a personal way to convey our voice to the outside.9 hours ago
- My intention this week is to TRUST, trust things are all working out perfectly & in just the right time. (and also trusting that Brighton & Hove will be free from rubbish again soon!)9 hours ago
This week I talk about rubbish, salt cleansing, sugar and trust!
- Yoga for Sporties 6 wk course starts this eve at Studio 57 Clinic, Hove. 7.30-9pm. Get ready to stretch those tight hamstrings, quads, calves and gluts!1 day ago
- ***FLASH SUMMER SALE***1 day ago
Up until 30th June 2013 my Journey of Intention eCourse is ONLY £30!!!! That’s 3 whole months of emails and intentions for only £30, which works out at only £10 a month! GRAB IT WHILE YOU CAN!!!
The Journey of Intention e-Course!
I am excited to announce The Journey of Intention e-Course!
- It's yoga time! 6-7pm at Revitalise on Western Road! See you there :-) xx2 days ago
Popular Tagsart Being Playful Being Present book Challenge Charity Colour Cooking Courage creative creativity dance Doing Things Differently Exercise Faith Fear Fun Giving graffiti Habits Health Healthy Honest Honesty India inspiration intention Kindness love Meditation Music NLP Patience Peace Peaceful photograph Playful Raw Food Reiki romance stories Synchronicity Trust writing Yoga
Tag Archives: Exercise
Wow, what a week I have had doing my NLP Practioner. We’ve learnt a whole tool kit of techniques to create change, it’s really powerful stuff and I am excited to have these to add to my current coaching skills. In line … Continue reading
Last week Eva and I set ourselves a challenge, to drop all expectations and plans, just to be in the moment and be spontaneous. This really helped me to relax and settle into being in a new place. I ended up having … Continue reading