Sign Up Here For Updates!
My Facebook Page
- "I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear." Thank You Nelson Mandela ♥10 hours ago
- Welcome to the first of my video blogs! This one will guide you through a meditation to help set your intention for this Christmas time xx3 days ago
An Exercise to Help Set Your Intention For Christmas
Louise | Life Coaching
- New Moon today! It's a time for new beginnings, being creative, looking at what you have learnt and stepping into your truth. A great day to set your intentions.....what would you like to create?4 days ago
- What is your intention this Christmas? x4 days ago
A Christmas Intention
The beginning of December is a perfect time to set an intention for Christmas! Today I share mine.
- Rather than focusing on self improvement, what is wrong or lacking, instead focus on self acceptance - it's far more powerful ♥1 week ago
Popular Tagsart Being Playful Being Present book Challenge Charity Colour Cooking Courage creative creativity dance Doing Things Differently Exercise Faith Fear Fun Giving graffiti Habits Health Healthy Honest Honesty India inspiration intention Kindness love Meditation Music NLP Patience Peace Peaceful photograph Playful Raw Food Reiki romance stories Synchronicity Trust writing Yoga
Tag Archives: graffiti
I have had a week full of shopping trips and sample sales (I am an image consultant!) so have had to constantly keep reminding myself about “being creative”. When I have had some spare time all I have really wanted … Continue reading