Sign Up Here For Updates!
My Facebook Page
- Welcome to the first of my video blogs! This one will guide you through a meditation to help set your intention for this Christmas time xx2 days ago
An Exercise to Help Set Your Intention For Christmas
Louise | Life Coaching
- New Moon today! It's a time for new beginnings, being creative, looking at what you have learnt and stepping into your truth. A great day to set your intentions.....what would you like to create?2 days ago
- What is your intention this Christmas? x3 days ago
A Christmas Intention
The beginning of December is a perfect time to set an intention for Christmas! Today I share mine.
- Rather than focusing on self improvement, what is wrong or lacking, instead focus on self acceptance - it's far more powerful ♥6 days ago
- Apparently people are having sex less frequently, one of the reasons being our addiction to technology! Even more reason to make time to do a digital detox!! If you'd like my free guide on how to do a digital detox, simply sign up for my newsletter and I'll send you a copy! (just pm me your email ad) x6 days ago
Modern life 'turning people off sex'
Money worries and the distractions of social media mean people are having sex less frequently, researchers suggest.
Popular Tagsart Being Playful Being Present book Challenge Charity Colour Cooking Courage creative creativity dance Doing Things Differently Exercise Faith Fear Fun Giving graffiti Habits Health Healthy Honest Honesty India inspiration intention Kindness love Meditation Music NLP Patience Peace Peaceful photograph Playful Raw Food Reiki romance stories Synchronicity Trust writing Yoga
Tag Archives: Honest
The past two weeks have been filled with yoga, energetic healing, making new friends and patience! In fact I used my intention of patience for my first yoga class on Saturday. I love how yoga relates to how you are … Continue reading
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Did you have fun? I had a brilliant New Years Eve with friends, and was totally blown away by the fireworks in London. Amazing! As 2011 drew to a close so did my month of “being honest”, … Continue reading
Happy Christmas everyone! How are you all feeling? I am still so full I can’t quite imagine ever being able to eat again! Thankfully I am going to do some yoga with a friend later and then we are going … Continue reading
Late Saturday night I did something I have never done before, I went to Church! It wasn’t any ordinary church, there were no hymns, no sermons and no communion. What we found there instead was a DJ playing ambient trance … Continue reading