Sign Up Here For Updates!
My Facebook Page
- "The key to happiness is not7 hours ago
to make yourself into a different person;
it is to let yourself be even more
of who you really are."
Robert Holden ♥
- Beautiful...... be present, be grateful x1 day ago
Clear Your Next 10 Minutes Because This Video Could Change How Happy You Are With Your Entire Week
An old man and a little kidling are gonna show you how to fall in love with your own life.
- "Consider the Christmas season an invitation to master love. To love in a world of love is ideal, but to love in face of illusion is mastery. If you never send one Christmas card, give one present, show up at one party but remain in love, you will give the greatest gift of all" Alan Cohen2 days ago
- In the 2nd of my Christmas video blogs I share with you some questions to help you do a review of 2013 x3 days ago
A Few Questions To Help You Review 2013
Louise | Life Coaching
- Stop right now and notice your body & your breath, is it tense or relaxed? shallow or deep? Take a few long slow deep breaths, every exhale let go of any tension & negative thoughts. Right now is exactly where you are meant to be, it's all ok.4 days ago
Popular Tagsart Being Playful Being Present book Challenge Charity Colour Cooking Courage creative creativity dance Doing Things Differently Exercise Faith Fear Fun Giving graffiti Habits Health Healthy Honest Honesty India inspiration intention Kindness love Meditation Music NLP Patience Peace Peaceful photograph Playful Raw Food Reiki romance stories Synchronicity Trust writing Yoga
Tag Archives: inspiration
As I started my week I set out as usual trying to plan what I could do this week to fit in with my intention, but for some reason it felt wrong. Writing my post for last week also didn’t … Continue reading
I just got back from stumbling across the International Contemporary Art Show. I set out to walk through London and find some art somewhere, and hey presto there it was! It really is amazing how when you set your intention … Continue reading