Sign Up Here For Updates!
My Facebook Page
- Welcome to the first of my video blogs! This one will guide you through a meditation to help set your intention for this Christmas time xx2 days ago
An Exercise to Help Set Your Intention For Christmas
Louise | Life Coaching
- New Moon today! It's a time for new beginnings, being creative, looking at what you have learnt and stepping into your truth. A great day to set your intentions.....what would you like to create?3 days ago
- What is your intention this Christmas? x3 days ago
A Christmas Intention
The beginning of December is a perfect time to set an intention for Christmas! Today I share mine.
- Rather than focusing on self improvement, what is wrong or lacking, instead focus on self acceptance - it's far more powerful ♥6 days ago
- Apparently people are having sex less frequently, one of the reasons being our addiction to technology! Even more reason to make time to do a digital detox!! If you'd like my free guide on how to do a digital detox, simply sign up for my newsletter and I'll send you a copy! (just pm me your email ad) x1 week ago
Modern life 'turning people off sex'
Money worries and the distractions of social media mean people are having sex less frequently, researchers suggest.
Popular Tagsart Being Playful Being Present book Challenge Charity Colour Cooking Courage creative creativity dance Doing Things Differently Exercise Faith Fear Fun Giving graffiti Habits Health Healthy Honest Honesty India inspiration intention Kindness love Meditation Music NLP Patience Peace Peaceful photograph Playful Raw Food Reiki romance stories Synchronicity Trust writing Yoga
Tag Archives: intention
It feels like ages since I last wrote this blog, mainly because it was hacked therefore completely down for a few weeks. Aside from this minor annoyance (hacking is a strange thing isn’t it, what’s the point?) I have also … Continue reading
I am very excited to be able to show you our new website!! When I was away one of my intentions was to re create Create in a way that is truly authentic to who I am now and all I … Continue reading
If I was to die tomorrow I would die a very happy person. I have done everything up to now on my wish list, what an amazing feeling this is! It’s a question I think that is important to keep … Continue reading
This will be my last post from the sleepy village of Milford-on-Sea. What a wonderful nurturing, heart opening, spiritual time I have had here. I feel blessed to have been able to have the time to come back to my … Continue reading
If there could be the most two contrasting holidays I have just been on them; I have gone from sending candle lit prayers down the River Ganges to dancing in my bikini, sangria in hand, at beach bar Bora Bora, … Continue reading
I can’t quite decide if the most surreal moment of the week was swimming like a fish standing up fully clothed in a room or flinging my self around in abandonment during a dance meditation class with 20 other strangers. What a … Continue reading
I am a yoga teacher!!! I am so excited! It feels fantastic to have made it through the course, there were some hard parts, some exhausting parts but over all a lot of fun. Learning the Reiki whilst doing it … Continue reading
My Journey of Intention is technically at an end! Last May I started my 12 months of intention setting to see what would happen if I gave my self a different focus each month, and what an amazing experiment it has been! … Continue reading
Wow, what a week I have had doing my NLP Practioner. We’ve learnt a whole tool kit of techniques to create change, it’s really powerful stuff and I am excited to have these to add to my current coaching skills. In line … Continue reading